I am a privacy orientated individual who strongly believes in transparency and enjoys learning about new technologies and exploring new ways of doing things. I love discovering new platforms and new ways of doing things and using technology to its fullest potential.
I am constantly working to increase them and exploring new technologies.
I am actively looking for a new role. If you think that I would be a good fit then please contact me.
May 2020 - May 2021
• Helped customers troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues related to the Verkada platform.
• Collaborated with Engineering and Product teams to test new products and features.
• Developed public applications in Python using Verkada's public api
• Developed internal applications and libraries/modules with Python & GoLang to improve the efficiency of support
• Screened bugs and collaborated with engineering teams to fix them.
January 2020 - May 2020
• Maintained an Office 365 environment for a client.
• Managed, configured, and troubleshooted networks and infrastructure for clients.
• Answered support requests from clients and remediated issues in a timely manner.
August 2019 - December 2019
• Updated and maintained network infrastructure such as ESXI hosts, Windows, and Linux servers.
• Administered and troubleshot vSphere environment.
• Ensured high availability of all infrastructure components to prevent any potential downtime to critical network components.
June 2019 - August 2019
• Troubleshooted cases that covered the entire Meraki product line, including wireless access points, security appliances, switches, and Systems Manager application.
• Resolved issues reported by Meraki customers and partners.
May 2018 - August 2018
• Helped clients with platforms to provide technical solutions.
• Provided day to day 1st level technical support, by responding to incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets.
January 2018 - May 2018
• Work on automated network scanning tool using Python and Raspberry Pis.
• Worked in a project based environment to complete my task with a team.
August 2015 - May 2016
In my senior year of high school, I work with the IT Department to deploy new systems, maintained the network and provide technical support to administrators, teachers, and student
February 2020 - August 2023
In February of 2020, I earned my CCNA in routing and switching. You can verify it here
August 2016 - May 2020
In May of 2020, I graduated with a Bachelors of science in Computer Networking & Cyber Security specializing in Systems & IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security Operations.
Champlain College is designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
I consider Python my main programming language. The majority of my projects are in Python. It is an incredibly useful language and I am continuing to develop with it. If you want to see projects that I have worked on then check out my project site.
As I am I privacy orientated person, I have experience with using Tor and onion routing. I have a working version of my website and blog hosted with Tor. The link is in my profile section here or a the bottom on my website.
I have used AWS to create websites. I created the websites with a combination of S3 and Route53. I have also used EC2 and LightSail for virtual machine hosting. I want to learn more about and how it is used in real-world scenarios.
I have used git with Github, Bitbucket, GitLab. I have set up my own version control servers, like GitLab.
I have used REST APIs a lot. I have used Cloudflare's, Spotify's, Slack's and private REST APIs. I have also developed my own REST API for my website. I have also looked at "reserves engineering" Tinder's API.
I am really comfortable with Linux. I have experience with Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS and RedHat. I use Ubuntu for my laptop and have CentOS servers as well as Ubuntu Server. I use alpine a lot in Docker containers.
I take pride in making my systems as secure as they can be. This website is PCI DSS, HPIAA, NIST compliant. It gets A+ in security from
Please let me know something that you would like to see or if you have any questions.